Welcome to the Swiss knife of email extraction tools. The Advanced File Email Extractor is one of the marketing tools you can get in the market to get the job done right. This Email Extractor tool smartly detects email addresses from any given file, and organizes them in a single, easy access list. No matter if it is a Word file or a PDF document, this File Email Extractor quickly identifies the file type and gets the job done in minutes.
This Email finder works intelligently to extract email addresses quickly.
Scan hundreds of files at a time and extract thousands of urls to fetch emails with ease.
You can segregate results by locations, users, domains or service providers.
You can save extracted results in text, csv files and can be viewed in notepad/Excel.
Search & list important data from multiple files.
All variants equipped with an advance filter.
Export all extracted data in tabular form.
Advanced File Email Extractor is designed to meet the requirement of both beginners and professional user. Get the right variant that suits you.
* For any support contact us.
* After successful payment license key will be mailed you instantly.
* Refund requests can be accepted with in 7 days of the purchase.
Click On "More info" .
Now click on "Run anway".
We are registered and verified publisher with the name of Monocomsoft but some users may see this Defender SmartScreen as a result of false positive detection. Just follow the above mentioned steps to complete the installation. You can Know more about Defender SmartScreen on Microsoft official SmartScreen faqs page : https://fb.smartscreen.microsoft.com/smartscreenfaq.aspx
1. Download software here
2. Install and Open Software
3. Enter Email Address & Password then click on Login to access app workspace.
4. If you are new user just click on "New User Signup Here" link to open Registration Form.
5. Enter your Name & Email Address then click on "Get Verification Code" button to get a OTP code on your email.
6.Fill required details along with "Verification Code" and click on "SIGNUP" to register as an active user.
NOTE: A single account works on all monocomsoft apps.
1. Click 'Files' to select & list files manually
2. Select file and click 'Open'
1. Click 'Folder' to auto list files.
2. Select folder and click 'Open'
Click 'Filter' to open advance filter dialog to cleanup extracted data. You can filter emails by domain and user name. Also you can filter emails and phone numbers by content.
Click 'Save' to export extracted data to .txt files or .csv files.